Food Service at Headwaters
River Campus (Middle & High School)
- The Café is located Building 2, with window service to the Deck
- The Café will be open Monday through Friday from 12 pm to 1 pm for lunch service
- Students and Staff may purchase items with cash or credit/debit cards.
- We have moved to a grab-and-go Café and will offer a selection of nutritious, balanced options:
- Wild Wood Bakehouse pastries, salads and entrees from Austin’s only all gluten-free kitchen.
- The Green Cart offers meat, vegan, and vegetarian sandwiches and wraps from the popular, fresh wholesaler.
- Bento Picnic a team of local chefs passionate about making food that is as delicious as it is nourishing. Providing Headwaters with a selection of bento specialities made from scratch with high-quality ingredients, inspired by Japanese homestyle cooking. Every meal is designed with five colors, five tastes, and five elements to deliver a full-sensory experience with every bite.
- Mom and Pops local, frozen, fresh-fruit “paletas”
- See the menu for those items and more at this link. Menu is subject to change based on demand and availability.
- Students will also be able to purchase nutritious snacks and drinks when the Café is not open from two vending machines operated by Healthy You Vending. Vending machines take cash (up to $10 bills), cards, and Apple Pay. Machines are located in Buildings 2 and 5. An refunds can be directed to their managing team,
- Comments, questions, or suggestions can be sent to email@example.com and addressed to Brianna, the Cafe Manager.
- We are a downtown campus with many local and delivery options. We do allow deliveries, but ask for respect for the school and the delivery companies. Please be sure to follow these rules:
- Have items only delivered at lunch time
- Have items delivered to Visitor Check-in at 807 Rio Grande St. The Front Desk will accept deliveries and put your name on them for you to pick up. They will not bring to you.
- Put the correct phone number for deliveries
- If you pay cash, have reasonable cash on hand
Early Childhood & Elementary School Meal Options & Policy
Our Springs (Early Childhood) Campus is nut-free, and our Creek (K-5th grade) Campus is peanut-free. Our students bring their lunches and a healthy snack each day.