Our Purpose, Promise, and Principles
Beginning with a Montessori foundation and progressing to the International Baccalaureate® (IB) Diploma Programme, our independent school serves students from early childhood through grade 12. We are inspired, organized, and guided by our Purpose, Promise, and Principles. These ideas serve as the foundation for our daily work.
We cultivate identity formation, foster empathy, and embrace diversity to bring more peace to the world.
We guide our students to live authentically, think expansively, and create bravely.
- Minds On. Stimulating intellectual work is at the heart of our academic program, which incorporates social, ethical, and emotional development.
- Inner Source. We know and grow each student by tapping the innate wellspring of curiosity about themselves, each other, and the world around them.
- Expert Guides. Our educators design vibrant learning environments while following the lead of each student.
- Show Up. We seek students and guides who are drawn to inquiry, engagement, and self-expression, as they navigate learning within and beyond our classrooms.
- All In. When each of us models these principles, learning becomes lasting and deep.