Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition & Fees
Please download our tuition schedule for a better understanding of our tuition and fees. If you have questions, please contact Gavin Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. See details of our Sibling Discount Policy here.
2017-2018 Tuition & Fees
FACTS Tuition Management
The goal of Headwaters School Financial Aid Program is to achieve an economically diverse student community and to make private school tuition affordable for highly motivated student scholars who otherwise could not afford to attend. The school grants financial aid solely on the basis of financial need. Applicants must apply annually so that financial resources can be independently verified. Please note that though we make every attempt to meet a family’s need, we cannot offer awards to all applicants.
- Financial aid applications can be accessed at this link for all existing Headwaters families. More details on financial aid applications and deadlines for current families at this link.
- Please be sure to fill out our online Application for Admission before applying for financial aid, to ensure that you are informed about our space availability in your child’s program or grade.
- Financial aid applications can be accessed at this link. More details on financial aid applications and deadlines for prospective families is coming soon.
Your Tuition Solution Loan
Finance all or part of tuition through Your Tuition Solution. Your Tuition Solution is a premier provider of low fixed-rate extended payment options for primary and secondary private school education. Your Tuition Solution loans are offered by Springstone Financial, LLC, whose management team brings over 25 years of combined experience in providing high quality consumer financial services.
- Your Tuition Solution offers fixed rate loan agreements of 24-84 months.
- First payment not due for 4-6 weeks and no prepayment penalty.
- Your Tuition Solution provides low fixed rates assigned at the time of the application (good credit standing required).
- To arrange financing through Your Tuition Solution, you may call the company at
(800) 920-9777 or apply online at http://www.yourtuitionsolution.com/.